Visit Teifi Valley - Croeso Dyffryn Teifi
Working To Increase And Improve Tourism In The Teifi Valley And The Surrounding Areas
Paddling at Llandysul Paddlers
Newcastle Emlyn Town
Feeding pigs near Cenarth
Welcome to the Teifi Valley – Croeso Dyffryn Teifi
The longest river in Wales and an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, bridging the Cambrian Mountains and Cardigan Bay
Discover the perfect all year round, all weather holiday destination that is the 75 miles of the Teifi Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty in West Wales passing through the three counties of Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion and Carmathenshire.
The Teifi Valley has something for everyone whether you crave for adventure in the “2016 Year of Adventure” or you want to visit the many castles, arts and crafts centres and sleepy towns nestling in the valley. There are many pathways for ramblers and cyclists for fishing and bird watching enthusiasts for fans of all the outdoor activities on the river, Canoeing, Kayaking, Coasteering and White water rafting.
The lushness of the land and the purity of the water encourages local food and drink producers including micro brewers and distilleries, producers of fine cheese, honey, preserves and traditional lamb and beef. We even have local chocolate manufacturers. We help you to find local producers, quality inns cafes and restaurants.
News and Special Events for All
Whats on Locally
- September 6, 2016 2:00 pmThe Knitting Club @ woollen museum
- September 9, 2016 4:00 pmYoga Retreat: Nourishing the Earth Element
- September 10, 2016 1:30 pmMid Teifi Textile Hooking Group
- September 16, 2016 10:30 amGlorious Welsh Quilts-Workshop with Sandie Lush
- September 17, 2016 10:30 amGlorious Welsh Quilts-Workshop with Sandie Lush
- September 18, 2016 11:30 amLazy Sunday Brunch
- September 20, 2016 2:00 pmThe Knitting Club @ woollen museum
- September 24, 2016 1:30 pmMid Teifi Textile Hooking Group
- October 1, 2016 6:30 pmSalsa Party & Meal