Useful People who are Members
Cwmni Cyfieithu Cilgant Translations Cwmni bach a chyfeillgar sydd yn darparu gwasanaethau cyfieithu a thrawsgrifio i fusnesau bach. A small and friendly company providing translation and transcription services to small businesses. Contact/Cysylltwch â – Emma O’Connor Phone/Ffôn– 07891 462022 E-mail/E-bost – firstname.lastname@example.org Website/Gwefan – http://www.cilganttranslations.co.uk Facebook – Cwmni Cyfieithu Cilgant Translations Oriau Swyddfa/Opening Hours: Llun-Gwen/Mon-Fri 9-5
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the best place to fish in the Teifi Valley Where is the best place to eat in the Teifi Valley
Reasons to Join VTV
- Through VTV have an input and involvement in developing marketing initiatives with Tourism Associations and other interested bodies
- Advertising on the new Visit Teifi Valley website, which has a dedicated webmaster who regularly updates your business entry, news and events.
- Use of the Visit Teifi Valley Facebook and Twitter pages to promote your business and events.
- Regular representation at tourism conferences and meeting, to voice the views and findings of the tourism sector in the Teifi Valley.
- VTV regular meetings – agenda based on highlighted topics.and where possible with speakers. To be held at different member’s venues each time).
- Cascading of relevant information from the committee and members who have attended tourism events and meetings.
- Visits to other members businesses in action. (VTV member’s days)
- Social events for members , for example : Christmas meal, Summer Barbeque
- Development of packages with other member businesses.
- Produce and circulate regular updates of relevant courses and information, followed by a quarterly newsletter.
- Organise visits for members to historic sites and attractions
VTV WEB SITE MEMBER BENEFITS
- To support the development of an identity for the Teifi Valley as a destination of choice
- To provide a dynamic and interesting site for tourists that :
- Provides information on all aspects of the area
- Provides event information
- Highlights member businesses
- To develop an area for members that is password protected so that we can share information more openly about business and our objectives.
- Provide contact information on other members/businesses helping develop mutual support
- News and information from official organisations that will support and advise members in the success and development of their businesses
- Details of organisations that can help and support businesses
- Useful member organisations
- Tourist associations
- Organisations that can help develop business (grants, information, advise, etc) such as Business Wales
Focused to interest the tourist/or customers. So :
- Home Page
- Where To Stay
- Things To Do
- What’s On
- Join Us (for potential new members from the business community)
BUSINESS/MEMBER AREA (passworded)
- VTV Information
- Details of Member Businesses
- Committee member contact details
- Upcoming VTV events
- Useful Organisations
- Useful member organisations
- Tourism associations
- Business support organisations
MEMBER BENEFITS of the WEB SITE Membership of VTV brings with it the opportunity to advertise your business on the VTV Website along with the ability to publicise any events you may want advertised. (Roger can give you your own access to the site to update your Events). Each business will, as part of their membership fee, have available to them an exclusive page on the website. Details of what you will need to provide are here
The Aims of our Group:
VTV is a group of like minded business owners who recognise the strength in working together to achieve the following aims
- Market the Teifi Valley as an ideal destination for visitors throughout the year in partnership with the TCT, Carmarthenshire Tourism, the Ceredigion Partnership, Visit Wales and other interested parties.
- Promote tourism in the Teifi Valley and highlight the benefits that all aspects of the industry bring to the area.
- Participate in existing events in the Teifi Valley and be involved in the development of new events
- Liaise and negotiate with interested parties in the Teifi Valley and make representations where appropriate on mattering concerning tourism.
- Promote the exchange of ideas and information between members to create a better understanding of all the businesses servicing tourism.
- Act as a supportive network of Teifi Valley tourism businesses, sharing information and good practice
- Recognise the special nature of the Teifi Valley and the importance of conserving it for future generations.
- Increase the membership and thereby strengthen the VTV Body.